We welcome new family members throughout the year.
However, we advise you to apply as soon as possible as there is limited availability.
All students both Indonesian and expatriates can seek admission to JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL provided that they have the following qualifications:
1. Applicant should have completed 6th grade in the elementary school or 9th grade in the junior high school.
2. Applicant must be 11/12 years old; 14-16 years old.
3. Applicant should have no physical and learning problems that will impede participation in regular school activities.
4. Applicant should be willing to abide with rules and regulations.
5. Applicant must have the necessary immigration permits/documents to study in Jakarta, if necessary.
6. Students who are applying in the IB Diploma Programme (Grade 11) should have taken and obtained a grade of "C" or better for all the Higher Level (HL) subjects in which the student wishes to enroll. An MYP Certificate may be used as an alternative for those who are coming from an IB MYP School.
1. Fill up an application form which is available from the Registrar.
2. Submit records from previous school.
3. Register for the entrance examinations and pay entrance tests fee.
4. If the applicant passed the entrance tests, the applicant, together with his/her parents will be scheduled for interview by the Director / Admissions Director.
5. Complete the registration form.
6. Submit all the required documents.
7. Submit the enrollment contract.
8. Pay registration, tuition and other applicable fees; qualified applicants are given two (2) weeks to complete the registration process and pay applicable fees. Failure to comply means losing the student's place.
9. Purchase school and PE uniforms.
The entrance tests consist of English language and mathematics tests. The English tests which last for about 2 hours have four (4) sub-tests including Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. The Mathematics test consists of a) computation skills and b) Word problems. The results of the English tests will allow the school to determine the type of English support needed by the student.
The result of the entrance test will determine if a student will be required to enroll in the Summer School prior to admission.
Required documents to be submitted to the school registrar (after passing the entrance tests and completed the interview):
1. Application for Admission Form
2. Enrollment Agreement Form (Perjanjian Penerimaan Siswa Baru)
3. Personal Health Information Form
4. Parent Permission (for advertisement) Form
5. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (1 copy)
6. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (1 copy)only if applicable
7. Photocopy of Family Registration Card (1 copy) (Kartu Keluarga)
8. Photocopy of Report Card
(Grade 4-5 for Jr High School, Grade 7-8 for Sr High School)
9. Photocopy of Elementary / Jr High Certificate of Graduation (Ijazah SD/SMP)
10. Photo of Student in School Uniform (3×4, colour, 1 copy)
11. Recommendation letter from Previous School Principal / Counselor or homeroom teacher (for non-Mentarians only)
12. Drug Test Result from the Hospital or BNN (For Senior High Applicants Only)
13. FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS OR STUDENTS WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP :
1. Copy of parent's and student's passport.
2. Copy of parent's and student's KITAS
3. Certificate of Completion / Grade Level Equivalency certified by The Indonesian Ministry of Education.
4. Permit to study in Indonesia certified by The Indonesian Ministry of Education.
All the requirements above should be submitted with the Admission Forms.
Please fill in the following information to receive further info.
Our staff will soon contact you when we receive the data.